Terms & Conditions
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Through this Website, any User can subscribe to custom made solutions or package consisting of home furniture, home décor offered in various range by submitting the Subscription Form in the format provided by the Company for a chosen product/package/service by consenting to pay a monthly Subscription fee. The Company may send a reminder to the User for the payment of monthly subscription fee before the expiry of 5th day of every month. The terms and conditions of the subscription are enumerated in a separate Subscription Agreement which needs to be individually executed by each Subscriber/customer. The Transaction herein shall not be considered as sale and for all purposes, the products/package provided herein under the Subscription Program Document shall remain as the property of the Company.
All textual, graphical and other content appearing on this Website, unless otherwise noted, are the property of the Company.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website. Trademarks mentioned in the Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company.
You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us ,or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might damage the reputation of Us or goodwill associated with such trade-marks.
Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by the Company on this Website, but the Company is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this Website. Information and related materials are subject to change without notice. The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any products, services or information.
We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Website.
We do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.The price indications on the Website may vary due to some technical issue, typographical error or difference in product information and the Company shall not be responsible for the changed prices during the transaction. The terms and conditions of delivery, payment, etc. shall be governed by the Subscription Agreement signed by the User/subscriber
You represent and warrant that if you are subscribing to the product/service from us that
• any credit, debit, net banking, cheque or any other mode of transfer information you supply is true and complete
• charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card/debit card/banking company, and
• you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
While availing the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or Decline of transaction for any other reasons.
All payments made against the products/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Subscriber and the Company and payment facility is merely used to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render the Company liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on the Website.
Access to this Website is monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Website constitutes consent to such monitoring. This Website may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. Company cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
• One month’s advance is taken for booking subscription. The amount is refundable if the customer cancels the order within 7 days of ordering the package.
• If the customer has paid deposit and has accepted furniture delivery, the deposit is non –refundable if the furniture is returned in less than 3 months from the date of delivery of the respective package.
• The customer's billing cycle starts on the date the first item is delivered to his/her house and the billing is done pro-rata basis. The subscription cycle is always calendar month basis .Every subsequent item/package delivered is invoiced pro-rata in accordance with the calendar month cycle.
• Rentals must be paid within 5 days of receipt of the invoice. Delayed payment of monthly rentals beyond due date shall attract a penal interest of 1.5% per month from the date of default till the time the monthly rentals is paid plus an administrative fees of Rs 500/-
• Non-payment of monthly rentals for one month could result in termination of subscription and removal of the furniture
• The Company will levy a charge of Rs. 500/- for ECS/Standing Instructions dishonor. By Signing the payment mandate form the customer,
• Declares that the particulars provided in this mandate are correct and complete and hereby agrees to participate in the ECS/Direct Debit/Standing Instructions (SI) and make payments through platform according to the terms and conditions thereof.
• Agrees and acknowledges that website will not be held responsible for any delay and/or failure in debiting customer’s bank account for reasons not attributable to the negligence and/or misconduct on the part of website.
• Agrees to abide by the terms and conditions that may be intimated by website /Bank with respect to the ECS/Direct Debit/SI from time to time.
• Agrees to register for ECS / Direct Debit / SI facility and that the payment towards rental dues to website shall be made from bank account in the mandate form
• Authorizes the representatives of website, agents of website carrying this mandate form to get it verified and executed.
• Authorizes the Bank to debit the Customer’s bank account for any charges towards mandate verification, registration, transactions, returns, etc, as applicable for my/our participation in ECS/Direct Debit/SI.
• Customers are required to ensure adequate funds in their bank account on the date of Auto Debit transaction
•Website will endeavor to debit the investor bank account on the first day of the month, however if there is any delay all such transactions are debited subsequently
•Website or its authorized banker or agent will initiate the Auto Debit form registrations/ debit transactions
• Website / Sponsor Bank / NPCI are not liable for the bank charges, if any debited from investor’s bank account by the destination bank, on account of payment through NACH
• Customers are requested to hand over a cancelled cheque for the account to which the auto debit is being set up to the delivery personnel from Website.
• All rights and remedies as applicable in case of dishonor of a cheque, are available to Website against dishonor of electronic funds transfer instructions / auto debit mandates under insufficiency of funds as are available under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
Cancellation of Subscription can be done under the following circumstances
• During Initial Subscription Period - The Initial Subscription period is 3 months. The Customer can also terminate his subscription during this period. In such an event, Website would retain the initial deposit. Pro-rata rent for the month and any other charges as applicable would be charged.
• After Initial Subscription Period - Post the Initial Subscription period of 3 months, Customer can avail of all subscription benefits during this period. Customer can terminate subscription with a month’s notice. In case, a month’s notice is not given, website would deduct pro rata rent of the period in which notice was given and refund the remaining amount.
• During pause - A similar procedure would be followed in case of termination of subscription during the Pause period
• Refund requests must include the name of the subscriber.
• Refunds will be credited back to the account of customer through any of the Banking channels.
• Customer or webiste terminating subscription after initial subscription period
• Customer returning part of the package
• Customer swapping part or whole of package of range for a lower rental range
• Within 5 working days from the date of issue of Pick Up instructions, the Company shall process for refund of Security Deposit, subject to deduction of damages, unpaid monthly rentals and any other deductions as applicable. Refund would be done through a NEFT transfer. Refunds would be tracked by Website’s in-house Customer Care and updates shared accordingly with customer.
• In case of partial return of package, pro rata rent for the items retained is charged.
• Currently we deliver free of charge to any point within Mumbai. However, delivery charges may be charged in certain cases at the discretion of Company.
• Delivery of products would be done in 21 days
• Customer would be intimated of delivery status and timings a day in advance by the Customer Experience team
• Furniture is delivered and set up by our in-house Website team led by the Website Customer Relationship Manager. The entire furniture 2 days. There are no delivery charges and set up costs. No hidden charges for you to worry about
• In case of partial, damaged or incorrect delivery, the replacement is done in 48 hours
• We adhere strictly to our delivery time lines confirmed earlier by our in-house Customer Care team. In rare instances when delivery is delayed, we inform our customers two hours in advance for any delay.
• There is maximum one no of delivery attempts free of charge. Customer is contacted repeatedly and attempts are made till delivery is completed. It is in the best interests of the customer to avail of delivery in the first attempt, as delivery to other customers would have to take precedence if the first delivery attempts are missed by the customer
• A ticket number is allocated to the customer to enable tracking of order. This ticket is resolved only after the delivery is completed and customer confirms of the same.
• Our CRM remains in contact with customers during the delivery day. In case, the customer is absent during delivery hours, update of the next attempt at delivery is shared on the same day itself. We attempt to complete delivery in 24 hours.
• During delivery, the customer or his/her spouse/ parents or any relations can accept delivery after checking quality of furniture.
• The receiver of furniture would have to sign off the Agreement Document (detailing the subscription Terms and Conditions, benefits of subscription and other relevant information) and the Check List of items received.
• During time of delivery, the customer is requested to check and verify the quality and details of each piece of furniture being set up. This is to ensure that the customer receives exactly what has been ordered to his satisfaction.
• There is a quality checklist that customer can go through and sign off conveying that he/she is happy with the product quality.
• During setup or post-delivery, if the customer, for any reasons, is not completely satisfied with the product, the particular piece can be returned and replacement done at extra delivery charge.
• However, we urge the customer to share such feedback within 7 days so that a delivery slot can be booked immediately. Otherwise, delivery to other customers would be given precedence. If feedback is given later than seven days, pro-rata rent would be charged.
• Customer shall give atleast 7 days prior notice to the company regarding his intention of pick up of furniture. Further, Company shall inform the customer of the balance payment, refund details and the pick up date & time at least 24-72 hours before the actual pick up.
• The pickup is done free of charges from the point of original invoice address.
• The Company can terminate the Subscription after giving a 10 days written notice/email to the Subscriber upon the Subscriber defaulting on the payment of Monthly rentals for two (2) consecutive months and has not paid till the expiry of the 10 days’ notice period.
• Website Furniture is used for personal purposes and not for commercial purpose.
Terms and Conditions for Website’s Referral Program
The following terms and conditions in respect of wibsite’s Referral Program are in addition to the service-user terms and conditions. To participate in website’s Referral Program, you must agree to these terms, which become part of the service-user terms and conditions.
• By availing the furniture rental services offered by us, the Referrer and Referral Recipient consent to the Terms and Conditions provided herein; Referrer being the person whose Referral Code has been used and Referral Recipient being the person who uses Website’s furniture rental services from a valid Referral Code. Customers/Customer include, whether individually or collectively, both the Referrer and the Referral Recipient.
• For each friend who rents furniture through a customer’s referral, both the referrer and the referral recipient get one month’s rent off up to Rs.3000 on their respective monthly subscription.
• Website’s referral bonus can be used to invite someone else i.e. friends and family. Website reserves the right to revoke referral benefits availed by individuals who share a common address with the referrer.
• The referral offer/program is valid only for individuals who use the furniture for their residential use and not for corporates / limited companies / partnerships/ HUF/Co-operative Societies etc.
• Referral code will be considered only if it is applied online through our website .Both the Referrer and Referral Recipient have to submit their KYC documents as prescribed by Website.
• Referrer can share his/her referral code on any social platform such as Facebook, Twitter etc from website’s Referral Page. Additionally, Referrer could also email the referral code to friends and family from said page.
• The monthly subscription that is waived to both the Referrer and Referral recipient is restricted to Rs.3000/- The said amount is subject to change at Website’s discretion and can be modified without any notice to either the referral recipient or the referrer.
• The referral bonus will be adjusted against monthly invoices. If a customer has already paid 6months or 12 months rental upfront, customer will have the option to retain the furniture for an additional month for every referral, at the end of the subscription. Customers shall not be entitled for any cashback or moneys in any case in lieu of extension of tenure.
• Referral codes cannot be applied post the delivery of products by website to the Referral Recipient.
• The referral bonus will be kept on hold so long as the subscription is paused. When the customer restarts the subscription, the referral bonus is also restarted. But customer can always refer and stack referral benefits for future usage.
• The Referral Program on a Referral Code can be availed only in the state or city prescribed by Website. Creating multiple Customer’s accounts using multiple address, emails or signing in from multiple devices in order to unduly gain Referral Discount shall be considered to be in contravention of these terms & conditions.
• The Referral Discount shall not be clubbed with any other program of website and the referral discount is non-transferable.
• Website reserves the right to discontinue, add, alter, withdraw, modify, any of the terms of Referral Discount Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever to the Customers. In case of any dispute, Website’s decision shall be binding on all Customers.
• Any taxes, cess, liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the Customer.
• Participation in website’s referral program is voluntary and any purchase or transaction on the website shall be in accordance with the Terms and conditions as mentioned herein.
• We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend referral codes in case it has been published on any couponing or discount sites.
• Website reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or revoke / remove Referral Discount and withhold features or benefits obtained through website’s Referral Program if website believes or determines that the use of a Referral Code or Referral Discount was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the terms and conditions of website’s Referral Program.
• If any provision in these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and the same shall not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
• Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to website’s Referral Program (“Dispute”), including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under the applicable law shall be amicably settled through mutual consultation and escalation at such offices of Website as website may designate. If the Dispute is not settled amicably as aforesaid within a period of 30 (thirty) calendar days, the matter would be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration shall be presided over by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by Website and the Customer. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The venue for the arbitration proceedings shall be Mumbai.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Website and the Customer agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions will be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in Mumbai, India only.
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for any content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.